The STS Reference Sensors are Pt100 reference probes used as the reference instrument to verify true temperature in any type of hand-held, liquid bath, or dry-block calibrator. Use directly in custody transfer application where high accuracy means money. The superior specifications combined with a long history of reliability and low drift have made the STS probes the working standard in many national laboratories worldwide.
STS sensors are economical, and offer fast response times, low immersion depths, compact physical sizes, and specified low drift rates; even at high temperatures. Combine with or temperature instruments for complete high accuracy systems.
• Wide temperature range of -100 to 700°C
• High system accuracy of ± 0.04°C when combined with RTC Calibrators
• Long-term burn-in procedure up to 650°C
• Perfect for dry-block calibrators
• Special 90° angled probe to make room for sensors under test
• Special short sensor for short and sanitary applications
• Accredited certificates up to 650°C as standard delivery