The MTC Series is a fast, time-saving, cost effective calibrator designed specifically for the maritime industry. Maximize accuracy with a one year recommended calibration interval, or lower the cost of ownership by extending the interval to three years! Reduce costs associated by recalibration and managing assets by 66%.
Avoid confusing sub-menus or multiple keystroke combinations with simple one-key, one-function logic. Access primary features like automatic switch test and auto stepping directly from the main screen. The large, backlit display features dedicated icons, which help in identifying instrument conditions and operational steps.
• Temperature range from -17 to 650°C (1 to 1202°F) with 3 models
• One Year Accuracy to ± 0.4°C and Stability to ± 0.05°C
• Three Year Accuracy to ± 0.8°C and Stability to ± 0.05°C
• Dry block calibrator
• Heats to 320°C in 4 minutes and 650°C in 10 minutes
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Multi-hole insert kits
• MVI circuitry ensures stability despite mains supply variations